Monday, July 20, 2009

Here I go again...

Ok so I really haven’t had a real blog post in a while…and I have so much to share!
Ok so the whole Jake thing didn’t work out...turns out he wasn’t the one…not Mr. wonderful. In fact he was Mr. immature and is still suckling from his momma’s tit in my opinion. He broke it off….but it only took him a few weeks to see the mistake he had made. This happened way back in March…and he continues to text me and, on occasion when the whiskey has been a little to strong that night he will call me. I don’t answer his calls and try not to text back. Its always the same damn thing…”I want you back”, “please can we try it again”, “I can’t live without you” blah blah fucking blah!! I’m sick of it!!
Anywho…
My sister and I got moved into our mobile mansion in December. It has been wonderful living on my own…well my own plus my sister. And the greatest news of all…we are moving..AGAIN!!! This time into a house…with a garage…two HUGE bedrooms…huge ass kitchen…and a HUGE laundry room. We are very excited. Closing day is Aug. 10th and we hope to be moving things in that day. I’m a country girl at heart but since December we have been living smack dab in the middle of Louisville. I have to say…I hate living in town just as much as I always thought I would! Guess I will have to wait on my farmer boy to come along and sweep me off my feet and take me to our homestead in the country! ;) if there are any out there please just come my way!
And last but not least….since July 1st I have lost 15 pounds!!! And I hope I never, ever find them again!!!! J yaya me!! Between weight watchers and working out I have started on my way to my goal…drop 100 pounds…now this is my long term goal and I know it will take a while…short term I would like to loose 35 pounds by my birthday in November. I’m still pretty excited about loosing the weight I have lost. I hope that my energy mentally stays at this “excited” level.
This pretty well brings you up to speed on me….well I guess there is one other thing I could mention but not in this post….I’ll save that for next time ;) I'll try to not take so long next time getting back here! :)

34 comments:

LANDY said...

好東西要和好朋友分享--感謝您........................................

雞腿飯 said...

留言支持好作品~加油!期待進步和更新 ....................................................

佩璇佩璇 said...

淫亂淫婦淫妹淫叫淫水淫女情慾情色做愛限制級波霸口交18禁貼圖寫真視訊援交露點爆乳潮吹裸體裸照裸女愛愛無碼尋夢視訊聊天a漫a片a圖一夜情一葉情人妻激情

志文志文 said...

thank you for you to make me learn more,thank you∩0∩

ParisH_Cadiz0622 said...

很喜歡你的blog哦...加油唷 ........................................

ZenaT_Pinter2284 said...

hello~welcome my world~<. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

麗泰秋卿 said...

Cast not the first stone. ....................................................

佩政 said...

「不可能」這個字詞,在聰明人的字典中是找不到的。

懿綺 said...

All roads lead to Rome. 堅持自己所選!.............................................

政儒 said...

色情網自拍影片色情文章比基尼成人動畫色瞇瞇影片網小弟貼影片bt成人成人 影片日本成人網站日本成人網站破解日本成人網址日本成人線上免費日本成人免費影片日本成人動畫日本曾根日本有碼 dvd 專賣店日本有碼進口dvd專賣店日本東洋影片視訊 辣妹g8成人下載av短片-免費a片亞亞 dvd 光碟嘿咻kiss168cu成人bt情色 網4u成人0401影音視訊交友愛情館本土自拍xd成人圖區新人淚成人色網kkg亞洲免費影片av影片欣賞性行為補給站999成人性站最愛78論壇最色情的網站最色情的遊戲最多人聊天室最大a片網

欣怡 said...

沒有目標而生活,恰如沒有羅盤而航行 ............................................................

estherme said...

君子如水,隨方就圓,無處不自在。 ..................................................

vickiekurt said...

More haste, less speed...................................................................

楊俊美 said...

你不能左右天氣,但你可以改變心情..................................................................

vickiekurt said...

人因夢想而偉大,要堅持自己的理想哦......................................................................

怡潔怡潔 said...

在莫非定律中有項笨蛋定律:「一個組織中的笨蛋,恆大於等於三分之二。」......................................................................

亦妮亦妮 said...

Quality is better than quantity.................................................................

智超智超 said...

成熟,就是有能力適應生活中的模糊。.................................................................

怡潔怡潔 said...

Share and share alike.............................................................

RalphBrau采男 said...

困難的不在於新概念,而在於逃避舊有的概念。............................................................

香昱信張君林 said...

Some people cannot see the wood for the trees.............................................................

吳婷婷 said...

人生就像一顆核桃,必須敲破它,才會顯出他的內容。.......................................................

許志宏許志宏 said...

這麼好的blog不回應怎麼行咧!............................................................

莊雅和莊雅和莊雅和 said...

聰明人之所以不會成功,是因為他們缺乏了堅忍的毅力。..................................................

蔡舜娟蔡舜娟 said...

不會從失敗中找尋教訓的人,成功之路是遙遠的。.................................................

RicoLisi0802志竹 said...

人若賺得全世界,賠上自己的靈魂,有什麼益處?......................................................

邱允成邱允成 said...

好的開始並不代表會成功,壞的開始並不代表是失敗..................................................

家唐銘 said...

來替你打氣,加油A_A.................................[/url]...............

惠慧萍婷 said...

Learning makes a good man better and ill man worse.............................................................

沈許玉佳貞儀 said...

一個人的價值,應該看他貢獻了什麼,而不是他取得了什麼....................................................

熙筠銘筠銘筠銘辰 said...

雖天地之大,萬物之多,而惟吾蜩翼之知。..................................................

廷家祥家祥雯 said...

Make yourself necessary to someone..................................................................

孫邦柔 said...

這一生中有多少人擦肩而過?而朋友是多麼可貴啊!......................................................................

佳張張張張燕張張張張張 said...

好看耶~一定每天有空給你支持............................................................